Information and Advice


We can provide information and advice about a range of issues of concern to disabled people, their carers and their families. There are three ways to make use of this service.

  • Call in to see us, at our Runcorn Town Centre base, we are open weekdays 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
  • Telephone us on 01928 248937. If we cannot deal with your issue on the phone we can arrange for you to come to our base, or visit you at home.
  • Complete the Referral Form and send to us as an e-mail attachment or post it to us a hard copy: you should talk to us on the phone before completing the Form.
    Click here to download the Referral Form: Service-Referral-Form.4   E-mail
  • If you would like advice about Benefits, click on the link to find out how we may be able to help.
  • Use the website to get the information you want. We hold information about a range of services in Halton and current topics for disabled people
Registered Office: Sefton House, Public Hall Street, Runcorn, WA7 1NG.
Halton Disability Partnership is Registered in England & Wales
as a Registered Charity No1138404 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 7335794.